Jul 16, 2009

The Never Ending End of Me(Part 1)

I walked to Spongebob's igloo while I lived in my lousy apartment which my friends say is my not-so-lousy apartment. Clash, clash. I heard the rain on the igloo. Oddly enough, I happen to carry around a spare umbrella in my purse. Some quirks are good, eh?

"MANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sponge screeched happily, I'm guessing. We hadn't seen each other for months, maybe years! I was in Greece so long, I don't even remember HOW long! I was there for three reasons:
1. Visiting Relatives
2. A School Study
3. A girl needs a vacation!
I ran and hugged her and squeezed her like there was no tomorrow!

We had a sleepover that night. When I was walking back, i saw figures. Figures like enemies with weapons. And then the ground dropped. Everything went black. Remember when I said I hugged Sponge like there was no tomorrow? Well there is no tomorrow. For me, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no swearing, being rude, or anything mean about anyone.