Jun 14, 2010

Hanna :)

Hanna, you are a very wonderful person. You told everyone about Blogger and Wix! If I didn't meet you, I would not know some of the best friends I ever had on CP. For example, Sponge, Samson, Frie, Cheroes, and that's not even half of them. If I didn't meet you, I would have a Youtube, a blog, or know ANYTHING about technology. You got me into my blog, and when I met Sponge, since she had a Youtube, it convinced my dad to let me get one. And that's how my journey of editing videos started. Now because of you, I am VERY educated in technology, not just because of you, but because of all your friends, too. Here is a poem I wrote for you
Hanna
How wonderful, you are
Always helping me
Never turning your back on me
Now, don't be sad
Always, you are my friend

1 comment:

Please no swearing, being rude, or anything mean about anyone.