Jun 27, 2009

Farrah Fawcett? Michael Jackson?(this has NOTHING to do with CP)

Okay, well who knows who Farrah Fawcett is? I didn't know who she was until my mom told me because Michael Jackson dominated the news because about 4 something hours after Fawcett died, Jackson died. This frustrates me because, from what I heard, Fawcett was a lot better than Jackson. Jackson was told to be a child abuser, he took drugs, and he made himself look white and like a girl. He supposedly died of overdoes of painkillers. Fawcett died of cancer, and she was an amazing person. Her cancer journey was amazing. Not meaning to offend anybody there. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Farra Fawcett was amazing. My mom said she was too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt that lady one of the old charlies angels??

    ReplyDelete

Please no swearing, being rude, or anything mean about anyone.