Jun 12, 2009

A Penguin Haunting-Chapter 3*The Final Ending*(sorry for the delay!)

     "I know who it is," I stated.

     "Well, finally someone has a brain." Scdawg chuckled.

     "Scdawg!" we all yelped and ran over and hugged her.

     "Well, who do you think it is?" asked Cheroes and Hanna at the same time.

     "Oh, I don't THINK I know who it is, I KNOW who it is." I glared at the door and Cheores, Spongebob, and Hanna hugged each other in fear. Scdawg and I burst through the door.

      THE END








































HAHAHA!!!! YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD END THERE?!?!? WELL THINK AGAIN!!!!!


     We ran to the cave and the others followed. When we got in, a terrifying screech pierced my ears.

     "SHUT UP GUYS!" I yelled in anger. I looked at them and their mouths were glued shut.

     "It wasn't..."

      "You silly little penguins. You are in my clutches now!" A polar bear glared down at us.

     "Scdawg, I'm scared." I said

     "Me too Manny, me too."

     Then, out of nowhere, Samson, Max, and Snickers burst in.

     "GUYS YOU'RE SO STUPID YOU'RE GONNA GET KILLED YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!" yelled Hanna in terror.

     They ignored the shout and blasted down Herbert P. Bear with only their flippers, and then we were saved, and all of us went back to my igloo for cake. Yum!

    "You know," I said,"This may have been the best party ever, even in my moment of terror." We all laughed and ate our cake.  Now that's a rap to a story of an interesting tale of me and my 7 penguin friends.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no swearing, being rude, or anything mean about anyone.