May 15, 2009

Awkward...........



I was browsing through the blog........... and this is what I saw. Weird, eh? That face is SUPPOSED to be the find thing. It is an updated one because of the member badge, and they have to be kind of new. Or maybe the CP team CHEATED!!!!!!! Maybe they used one of their penguins!!!! :o :o :o It IS possible........

In other news: I just went on Ice Shelf for Heatblast227's party, but sadly, I guess the party ended. I just wish it was an hour later because I was still in school. :( :( Guess I'll have to wait for the next one. :( :(

In other OTHER news: PLEASE DO MY QUIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In other other OTHER news: I found out that Heatblast227 was pretending to be Sponge[bob727]! It made me mad! Know why? He took like 5 minutes to "figure out" who he was. Because his thing said Spongebob272, not 727. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Cheroes was also there, weren't you, Cheroes? You're a witness. Tell them all it's true. Odd, eh?

I'm all done......... or am I?…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

1 comment:

Please no swearing, being rude, or anything mean about anyone.