May 23, 2009

A Penguin Haunting-Chapter 1

A Penguin Haunting 
Manatee6
"Ahhh..... my birthday party is finally here with Spongebob, Cheroes, and Hannajean," I said as I swiftly ran to the door. Knock, knock. "They're here!" I yelled with glee. I opened the door as fast as lightning.

"Hey Manny! Cheroes and Hannajean are coming soon. They had to feed their puffles," said Spongebob.

"That's great! Come on in! I made some pizza!"

"Ooooooooooo! Pizza!" Spongebob ran to the table and scarfed down a quarter of the pizza.

"I guess..... everyone gets a quarter?" we both yelled lol at the top of our lungs. Knock, knock. "Cheroes and Hannajean are here!!!!" we burst to the door.

"Hey guys!" Cheroes and Hannajean both exclaimed at once. 

"Hey! Come and have some pizza!" I told them as they walked in. 

The lights started flickering and making weird noises. Flick, flick. Flick, flick.

"That's weird," I said strangely. "There's not any lightning or anything."

"I AM COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" The voice was as scratchy as fingernails on metal and it burned my ears. We all screamed. Then everything went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no swearing, being rude, or anything mean about anyone.