Aug 21, 2009

I'm Next(Part 1)

Okay, these are the names of the people in my story:
Me(Manatee6)- Zoie
Sponge- Maria
Samson- Hamilton the III
Dane- Larry
Cheroes- Greta
Hanna- Jessie
Frie- Devon
Snickers- Kevin
Beaky- Jasmine
Ty- Ellie
Scdawg- Izzy
This story is humans, not penguin, just so you know.
Drip, drop. Drip, drop. I walked to Devon's house, ready for those two words, you're fired. I failed to get any information about the king of the world, Hamilton the III and his evil assistant, Larry the II. I rang the doorbell, and held my breath. Devon looked my in the eye. "Ahh... I was expecting you Zoie." His slick, black hair shined in the sun. "Come, sit. I made coffee." I was scared, scared like a mouse seeing a claw of a cat, right before it got him. That's what it would feel like when he said those two words.

"Zoie, you're going to be the first to know this. There is a troop. A troop out to get us, the EHT, formed by the one and only Hamilton the III. I don't care if you didn't get that information, I already have it. I received it yesterday from Ellie. She has been spying in the castle as a prisoner for over a month." I was confused. "But sir, how did you get the inf-" He cut me off. "There's so many things you don't know, and that's why you deserve to know this first. I have this device that sends messages that doesn't make a sound, and is completely unnoticeable." He showed me a tiny phone-like object. "The only reason Ellie doesn't know this is because Jasmine is pretending to be a troop and has told them to keep quiet about the troop around the prisoners. And Ellie doesn't know that. And Jasmine doesn't know about Ellie."

"Man, you have a lot of secrets." I said. "Yep. And I have one more. I'm next." What the heck does he mean "he's next"? "Sir, what do you mean?"

"I mean the troop is out to get me, the leader! I might die, not even might. I will. I told you, I'm next."

1 comment:

Please no swearing, being rude, or anything mean about anyone.