Aug 23, 2009

I'm Next(Part 3)

I didn't know what I should do. My leader, gone. This was the day he would... he would... die. We both know the time and place to be, but I'm wondering if I should tell the other agents. I should only tell one... but who? Izzy.

I took my iPhone out of my pocket and dialed Izzy's number. "Hello? Is this Izzy?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Zoie. Listen, I've gotta tell you something."

"Okay, as long as this doesn't involve baby picture of me on the internet."

We both laughed. "No it doesn't. This is serious." Our laughter had stopped. "Izzy, Devon is going to... die."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No Izzy, I'm not. Hamilton's troop is out to get the leader of our group."

"But, he can survive this, right? He's 52 but he looks 23 all because of these amazing spy gadgets. Can't he do SOMETHING?"

"No, he can't. If you wanna say your last words to him, meet me at the Icicle Pavilion Palace at 3:00. Don't. Tell. Anybody."

"P.M.?"

"A.M."

"Okay, meet you there." Right before she hung up, I heard a burst of tears. Why was she so upset?

It was 3:00 A.M., I was at the Icicle Pavilion Palace. Izzy was already here when I came, and I came here 15 minutes early. Why was she so nervous? Devon just came in when another dark figure appeared. Hamilton the III.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no swearing, being rude, or anything mean about anyone.