Aug 5, 2009

The Never Ending End of Me(Part 2 and 3)

Part 2
Day one, black. Day two, black. Day three, light. At last. Where was I? Certainly not CP. Then I remembered the map from Agent training. This looked familiar...

"Hey! You! Get up! YES YOU!" I stared up at him. I didn't know what to do. CRASH! Just like lightning on my mind, it struck me. This was Talk2buddycp!!!!!!!! He was my old friend! I thought he moved away for good! "You're not really Ta-" He cut me off. "Yes, I am Talk2buddycp, you're old friend. Now I am here to destroy CP. CP will be mine! Not yours! MINE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I remembered this place now. I remembered where Talk2buddycp moved. The core of CP. The burning core.

Part 3
I shuddered on the chot floor. I was burning. Then I went above ground, somehow. BOOM! A gunshot. Dead.

Sponge came to my grave with Mmdance, one of my good friends. They both carved their names on the back of my grave. Mmdanc screeched. She read the code. The code all our friends made up. eM txeT ,daeD toN. It reads "Not Dead, Text Me". I was not in that grave. I was in the dojo, fighting for my life when I received the text. It took me 10 minutes to send my reply "I'm at the dojo" because I could not text while I was fighting. I couldn't stop. Talk2buddycp was destroying me. Then when Mmdance and Sponge arrived, they brought some friends. Samson and Max. We won. Until Dane came. We fought. I fell. Pitch black. Once again. This really is the never ending end of me.

1 comment:

Please no swearing, being rude, or anything mean about anyone.