Aug 6, 2009

The Never Ending End of Me(Part 4)

Luckily, this time I was only knocked out for a day. God, if I was gonna die, just let me die now. It's been 5 days since I saw the figures. Who were they? Dane... no, he was taller. Talk2buddycp... no, he was more skinny... oh no... I gulped... not Monkey... he was my best friend in 2nd grade. We sat next to each other, we played together. Oh god, my life is falling apart. It looked exactly like him.

I was trying to escape these ropes. Nobody knew I was awake, so I had to be quiet. When Dane left the room, I started gnawing at the rope with my beak. Yes, bad tasting and bad for my beak, but I needed to live. After hours of endless gnawing, I was free. I tip-toed to Dance, Sponge, Samson, and Max. "Hey guys, you awake? It's Manny. It's safe." Dance and Samson got up. We figured Sponge and Max just were knocked out, so we waited an hour. Sponge got up in thirty minutes, but we waited a while for Max. Then Sponge got worried the most because they were dating. After 2 hours, we checked his pulse. None.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no swearing, being rude, or anything mean about anyone.