Aug 21, 2009

I'm Next(Part 2(short!))

*Note: The EHT is the Elite Human Troops.
"But, Devon. You have so many spy gadgets. Can't you protect yourself?"

"I'm sorry, but the Black Troopers, Hamilton's troop, know all the gadgets I have, except the one me and Ellie use."

"But, who will lead the EHT?"

"I have assigned that to one of the oldest troopers, Greta. She will know what to do, and the Black Troopers won't know."

"Well, okay. Just, I can't deal with another leader. You've been the best leader ever."

"Thanks, but we have to deal with some things we don't like in life. I'm sorry Zoie. But I have to."

"Okay. Well, if I don't see you again, bye." I hugged him, he hugged me.

*****
"Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! They don't know about our secret camera. We have done it again Larry. We know everything!!!!!" I chuckled.


Another note, after any 5 white *'s, that means it goes from Zoie to Hamilton the III.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no swearing, being rude, or anything mean about anyone.